Sunshine Haven at Lordsburg is located off I-10, just 22 miles east of Arizona, and features a skilled and caring clinical and therapy staff.
Recovering from a recent surgery or illness? Our comprehensive rehabilitation team and state-of-the-art equipment is the key to a rapid recovery. Looking for long-term care to enjoy life more fully? Come enjoy our comfortable rooms, while receiving quality clinical care.
At Sunshine Haven at Lordsburg, you’ll enjoy our warm and compassionate services that include:
- Licensed nurses on-site 24/7
- Medication management
- Wound care
- Physician visits
- Dietary and nutritional counseling
- Restorative rehabilitation
- Vision and dental care
- Disease management and early intervention
- Hospital readmission reduction program
- Individualized resident care plans
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Social activities
Sunshine Haven at Lordsburg provides care on a nondiscriminatory basis so that all residents are admitted and receive benefits and services without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, marital status or source of payment.